[CIG-ALL] CIG: Fall AGU 2013 - Request for Sessions of Interest

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jun 21 14:59:33 PDT 2013

June 2013

Dear CIG Community,

Submission of abstracts for AGU Fall Meeting 2013 is now open.  We would
like to highlight sessions of interest to the CIG Community on our website.
If you are a session organizer OR know of a session that the community
should submit to; please send the session abbreviation, title and
description to:

events at geodynamics.org

To submit an abstract go to:

https://fallmeeting.agu.org/2013/account/

Abstract submission deadline is Tuesday, August 6th .

We will once again be posting session information for presentations by CIG
scientists to help your plan meeting attendance.   Please remember to send
us your session information and presentation title as you are notified in
the fall.

Other dates that maybe of interest:

Housing and Registration will open on Monday, July 29th

Meeting begins Monday, December 9th  and ends Friday, December 13th

http://fallmeeting.agu.org/2013/

                CIG Annual Business Meeting, Parc 55 will be held on
Tuesday, December 10th

See you in San Francisco!

Regards,

-Lorraine

************************************

Lorraine Hwang, Ph.D.

Associate Director

Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics

2215A EPS

One Shields Avenue

Davis, CA 95616

w: 530.752.3656