[CIG-ALL] Argonne's Extreme-Scale Computing Training Program

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Wed May 8 13:49:24 PDT 2013

Is this email not displaying correctly?
<http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=7d7e32ea6092c85ad51b75087&id=98a1df1ca3
&e=62609aa43c> View it in your browser.

<http://anl.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=7d7e32ea6092c85ad51b75087&id=
2b697bce6a&e=62609aa43c> Argonne Extreme-Scale Computing Training Program

Dear Colleague,

I wanted to let you know about Argonne's upcoming training program on
extreme-scale computing. This intensive two-week course will take place in
the Chicago area from July 28-August 9. I would appreciate it if you would
circulate this announcement to people who might be interested in applying:
advanced graduate students, postdocs, and early career computational
scientists and engineers.

The program is free and domestic airfare, meals, and lodging are provided.
The deadline for applying is May 22, only a few weeks away. Please visit the
<http://anl.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7d7e32ea6092c85ad51b75087&id=3
2b86033b7&e=62609aa43c> website for more information.

Extreme-Scale Training Program:
<http://anl.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7d7e32ea6092c85ad51b75087&id=4
e5a5b8281&e=62609aa43c> http://extremecomputingtraining.anl.gov/

Best regards,
Paul Messina
Director of Science, Argonne Leadership Computing Facility

Our mailing address is:

Argonne Leadership Computing Facility

9700 Cass Ave.

Argonne, IL 60439

<http://anl.us6.list-manage.com/vcard?u=7d7e32ea6092c85ad51b75087&id=eb57ed6
89c> Add us to your address book

Copyright C 2013 Argonne Leadership Computing Facility. All rights reserved.

This mailing list is for special announcements we think you might be
interested in. If you'd like to unsubscribe from this list, please do so
below.