[CIG-ALL] CIG November 2013 Newsletter

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Wed Nov 13 08:58:55 PST 2013

Dear CIG Community:

Attached is the CIG Quarterly Newsletter for November 2013.  The newsletter features the release of:
Calypso 1.0.0 and
SELEN 2.9.11,
 reports on Working Group activities, and a packed schedule of workshops planned for 2014 involving many of our Working Groups.

Don’t forget to visit us at our booth at AGU and come join the Business Meeting Tuesday Dec 10th for light refreshments and networking with your colleagues.  Remember to submit your abstract to CIG or find CIG related abstracts at: http://geodynamics.org/cig/news/2013AGUcall

We continue to actively soliciting both feedback on and contributions to newsletter content.  In particular, contributions needed from the community are:
·         Research Highlights
·         Recent Publications
·         Webinar Speaker suggestions

Newsletters will continue to be available for download through our website.

Thanks,
-Lorraine
Best,
Lorraine