[CIG-ALL] TIME IS RUNNING OUT - Abstract Submission to 2014 CGU Annual Meeting

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 25 16:04:15 PST 2014

Dear CIG Community:

Time is running out to submit abstracts to the Canadian Geophysical Union’s Annual Meeting  May 4-8  in in beautiful Banff Canada.  Abstracts are due THIS FRIDAY FEBRUARY 28. For more information see:
	http://people.ucalgary.ca/~cguconf/2014webs/Call4Abstracts.htm

You still have time to submit abstracts to the concurrently held CIG Mantle and Lithospheric Dynamics Workshop. Abstracts are due FRIDAY MARCH 14. For more information see:
	http://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/cig-mantle-and-lithospheric-dynamics-workshop-joint-canadian-geophysical-union-2014/cig-cgu-meeting-details/

The room block at the Banff Park Lodge will only be held until March 18th.  Reserve now to guarantee a room at the best rates.

One registration fee pays for BOTH meetings. Register by April 4 to receive the best rates:
	www.regonline.ca/cgu-csss-cig-2014
Students receive a substantial discount as a member of CGU. We recommend everyone join CGU to reduce your costs.
	http://cgu-ugc.ca/membership/
Travel support will be available. You must apply. Preference will be given to students and early career scientists.

For complete meeting information and to apply for travel support, please visit our website at geodynamics.org and select the CIG Mantle and Lithospheric Dynamics Workshop from the home page.  You will be directed to the most recent conference links.

Best,
Lorraine

Lorraine Hwang, PhD
Associate Director, CIG