[CIG-ALL] CIG: Publications Request for Annual Report

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Sat Mar 8 18:38:02 PST 2014

Dear CIG Community,

We are busily collecting information for our Annual Report to NSF.  To show impact and relevance, we report to NSF all papers published using software held in the CIG repository.  Please continue to support CIG by reporting your publications for 2013-2014 by completing the form on our website:
 http://geodynamics.org/cig/news/publications/submit/

Publications maybe submitted at anytime of the year.

If you are not sure that you have previously submitted a publication, check the current publication list:
http://geodynamics.org/cig/news/publications/

Thanks for your assistance.

Best,
Lorraine