[CIG-ALL] EarthCube workshop: Numerical Model Metadata for solid Earth sciences - final dates

Anna Kelbert anya at ceoas.oregonstate.edu
Wed Sep 17 12:13:04 PDT 2014

Dear CIG Community,

Many thanks to those of you who have expressed interest in this metadata
effort to describe numerical models of deep Earth processes using an
interdisciplinary standard. It's an unusual and challenging effort, and
your replies have been encouraging. Any further input through our
questionnaire (see the link below), or otherwise, would be appreciated
at any time.

Based on the feedback we have received, the workshop will be held in on
near Portland, Oregon on April 30th - May 1st, 2015. Please mark your
calendars now. More information will be distributed later in the Fall,
once the meeting details are finalized.

Sincerely,

Anna Kelbert
Oregon State University