[CIG-ALL] Fwd: CIG Webinar: An introduction to Virtual Quake

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Mon Nov 30 09:13:38 PST 2015

Please join this webinar by joining through our link on our webpage:
	https://geodynamics.org/cig/ <https://geodynamics.org/cig/>

or by clicking through the following link
	http://uc-d.adobeconnect.com/r28i3av93ti/

As always, please check your connection prior to joining.

Best,
-Lorraine

Lorraine Hwang, Ph.D.
Associate Director, CIG