[CIG-ALL] Reviewers wanted for NASA Earth Surface and Interior!

Chen, Amy P. (HQ-DK000)[NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION] amy.p.chen at nasa.gov
Wed Jun 1 10:43:31 PDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

We would appreciate your help in distributing the request attached below to your members.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Amy

Amy P. Chen, Ph.D
Presidential Management STEM Fellow

On detail in NASA HQ (Earth Science Division)
April 4 to September 2, 2016
Office: 3X38
Office: +1 (202) 358-1056 | Cell: +1 (202) 578-2634
E-mail: Amy.P.Chen at nasa.gov<mailto:Amy.P.Chen at nasa.gov>

Home Agency: National Science Foundation (EAR/GEO)

Dear Colleagues,

NASA Earth Surface and Interior (ESI) focus area is seeking reviewers and panelists for proposals solicited under the Earth Surface and Interior and Space Geodesy Programs. You can learn more about ESI's scope by visiting http://science.nasa.gov/earth-science/focus-areas/surface-and-interior/

Peer review is critical to the NASA funding process and serving as a reviewer or a panelist is a great opportunity to gain insights into and impact the ESI program. We invite our US and international colleagues to fill out this web-based volunteer reviewer form: http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/volunteer-review-panels/earth-surface-and-interior-and-space-geodesy-programs/. Women, members of underrepresented minority groups, and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to serve.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Best regards,

Ben Phillips

Benjamin R. Phillips, Ph.D.
Program Manager, Earth Surface & Interior
Earth Science Division
NASA Headquarters
Mail Code 3V75, 300 E St SW
Washington, DC 20546-0001