[CIG-ALL] CIG: Season Greetings

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Mon Dec 18 12:57:39 PST 2017

Dear Community,

It was wonderful seeing so many of you at AGU this year. We hope you had a productive meeting, enjoyed the southern ambience of New Orleans, and have made it safely home.

As you are reflecting on your accomplishments this year, please remember to send us your publications that use CIG software.  Close to 100 papers have been published this year using CIG software. Add yours to the list!

If you cite the software used in your paper, we most likely already have this in our database.  Check our publication database at:
	https://geodynamics.org/cig/news/publications-refbase/ <https://geodynamics.org/cig/news/publications-refbase/>

If your publication is not listed here, please submit through the form:
	https://geodynamics.org/cig/news/publications-refbase/submit/ <https://geodynamics.org/cig/news/publications-refbase/submit/>

or simply reply to this email with a DOI and software package name.

Confused how to cite software?  See our citation builder tool:
	https://geodynamics.org/cig/abc <https://geodynamics.org/cig/abc>

Citation is the best way to make sure your refereed publication is captured and our developers get the credit they deserve!

Have a safe and warm holiday season.

Best Wishes,
-Lorraine & CIG HQ Staff

Lorraine Hwang, Ph.D.