[CIG-ALL] CIG @ 2019 AGU **** NEW DAY AND TIME

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Mon Dec 3 14:56:00 PST 2018

Dear Community,

AGU is (less than) one week away and we look forward to meeting with you at our annual business meeting. Please note that the day and time has CHANGED.  The CIG Annual Business Meeting  has moved to 12:30-2P on Wednesday December 12 at the Renaissance,  Rm16, one block south of the convention center,.  A limited number of box lunches will be available. Link to more information and a map from our homepage at geodynamics.org <http://geodynamics.org/> or directly: https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/2018-cig-business-meeting/ <https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/2018-cig-business-meeting/>

When creating your schedule look here for presentations by CIG community members:
	https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/agu-2018/2018-agu-abstracts-new/ <https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/agu-2018/2018-agu-abstracts-new/>

Don’t see your presentation listed? Send us your abstract information, acceptance email and link, to:
	events at geodynamics.org <mailto:events at geodynamics.org>

Best,
-Lorraine

Lorraine Hwang, Ph.D.