[CIG-ALL] CIG at 2018 AGU

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Mon Dec 10 09:39:07 PST 2018

\Welcome to 2018 AGU!

Looking for ways to interact with the CIG community?  Here are a few ways:

Attend the 2018 CIG Business Meeting.  Join us at our new time and date - Wednesday December 12, 12:30p-2p at the Renaissance Washington D.C.. A limited number of box lunches are available.  See our website (geodynamics.org <http://geodynamics.org/>) for maps.
Attend a presentation by a community member. CIG is represented at AGU by over 60 presentations.  Find them here: https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/agu-2018/2018-agu-abstracts-new/ <https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/agu-2018/2018-agu-abstracts-new/>
Interested in efforts in open source software?  Consider attending the Town Hall:
TH25E: Community Forum: The Role of an Open-Source Software Initiative Within AGU <https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm18/meetingapp.cgi/Session/56189>
Check our website for additional information on these events and more!

Happy Holidays,
-Lorraine

Lorraine Hwang, Ph.D.
Associate Director, CIG