[CIG-ALL] AGU session on The Role of Lithosphere Heterogeneities in Shaping Plate Kinematics and Subduction Dynamics

Roberta Carluccio rcarluccio at student.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jul 10 18:50:16 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

we would like to draw your attention to the AGU session DI022: "The Role of
Lithosphere Heterogeneities in Shaping Plate Kinematics and Subduction
Dynamics".
This session aims to highlight recent advances in constraining the scales
and amplitudes of heterogeneities in the lithosphere as well as their
dynamic role. We welcome multidisciplinary contributions from different
fields of geophysics and geology.
https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm18/prelim.cgi/Session/50620

Invited speakers:
Sung-Joon Chang (Kangwon National University)
Luca Dal Zilio (ETH Zurich)

Conveners:
Roberta Carluccio (University of Melbourne)
Lorenzo Colli (University of Houston)
Jennifer M. Garrison (CalState - LA)
Gideon Rosenbaum (University of Queensland)

The deadline for abstract submission is August 1st.
We look forward to seeing you in Washington!

On behalf of the conveners,
Roberta Carluccio

--
*Roberta Carluccio*
PhD student,

Phone: +61 415899563,
School of Earth Science, University of Melbourne,
Room 302,
McCoy Building, 253-283 Elgin St,
Carlton VIC 3053, AU.