[CIG-ALL] CIG BYLAWS REVISIONS - ONLINE WEBINAR : Thursday May 31 @ 2P PT **** THIS WEEK

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Tue May 29 09:35:56 PDT 2018

BYLAWS REVISIONS - ONLINE MEETING
Thursday May 31 @ 2pm PT
CIG's Bylaws were last updated in 2012.  Much has changed since then both in the way we do business and wider adoption of Codes of Conduct in the community.  Please join us for an online meeting Thursday May 31 @ 2pm PT at which time we will highlight the proposed updates.  Proposed revisions will be posted after the meeting.  Member Representatives will have 2 weeks to vote.  Revisions to the Bylaws must have an affirmative vote by two-thirds of the Member Representatives.

You must register to attend. [zoom <https://zoom.us/meeting/register/b2440ec578b7536c4ac87b605f06faf5>]

[2012 Bylaws <https://geodynamics.org/cig/files/4513/8811/1609/CIGbylaws2012.pdf>] [Code of Conduct <https://geodynamics.org/cig/about/code-conduct/>] [Member Representatives <https://geodynamics.org/cig/about/membership/member-representatives/>]