[CIG-ALL] IUGG2019 - Extension of abstract submission deadline (February 28 / March 1)

Darbyshire, Fiona Ann darbyshire.fiona_ann at uqam.ca
Wed Feb 20 15:37:26 PST 2019

Dear members of the CIG geodynamics community,

I would like to update you on the the IUGG (International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics) 2019 General Assembly, which is taking place in Montréal, Canada, this July. There are many symposia of significant interest to the geodynamics research community, and I hope that you will consider joining us for this international conference.

The abstract submission deadline has now been extended from its original February 18 date to March 1, at 12:00 Central European Time. As this corresponds to 06:00 EST or 03:00 PST, a submission deadline of February 28 is the most appropriate date for North American scientists.

Some quick links:
Main website: http://iugg2019montreal.com/
Scientific program descriptions: http://iugg2019montreal.com/iugg-program.html
Abstract submission site: http://iugg2019montreal.com/abstract-submission.html

We look forward to welcoming you to Montréal this summer.

Best regards,

Fiona Darbyshire, Université du Québec à Montréal
(on behalf of the Local Organising Committee, IUGG2019)

[IUGG2019-Signature]