[CIG-ALL] Postdoctoral Positions at CIG: Deadline January 26

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jan 6 11:01:10 PST 2020

Postdoctoral Positions: Computational Geodynamics and Software Engineering

Interested in developing software for the geodynamics community and promoting software best practices?

Applications are invited for two Postdoctoral Researchers who are interested in joining the CIG team at UC Davis. The positions are expected to contribute to the development and support of numerical modeling codes in geodynamics and towards conducting independent research. We seek proposals for innovative, original, and feasible software engineering and/or software development projects that complement and/or improve our current practices. CIG supports communities in computational science, dynamo, education, long-term tectonics, mantle convection, multiphysics, seismology, and short-term crustal dynamics.

For more details and to apply: https://recruit.ucdavis.edu/JPF03269 2 <https://recruit.ucdavis.edu/JPF03269>
For more information contact Lorraine Hwang: ljhwang at ucdavis.edu <mailto:ljhwang at ucdavis.edu>.

Deadline to apply: Sunday, Jan 26, 2020 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)