[CIG-ALL] (Reminder) AGU session T022: Reconciling Estimates of Brittle and Ductile Lithosphere Rheology Across Spatial and Temporal Scales

Chris Rollins J.C.Rollins at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jul 28 07:14:17 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder: this year at AGU, we are organizing the AGU session "Reconciling Estimates of Brittle and Ductile Lithosphere Rheology across Temporal and Spatial Scales," session T022, co-listed between Tectonophysics, Geodesy and Mineral and Rock Physics. It is a combination of a discussion featuring six panelists plus one or more regular-format sessions (oral and/or poster, depending on how they are allocated).

We would like to invite you to present your research in the regular-format part of our session. You can submit an abstract at https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm20/prelim.cgi/Session/103054; as a reminder, the submission deadline is July 29 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.

We also invite you to tune in to our panel discussion, which will feature:

  *   Harriet Lau, UC Berkeley
  *   Kristel Chanard, ENS Paris
  *   Jamie Kirkpatrick, McGill University
  *   Attreyee Ghosh, Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
  *   Cailey Condit, University of Washington
  *   Lidong Bie, University of Liverpool

Stay tuned for details on what will surely be an exciting and thought-provoking discussion!

Thanks everyone,
Camilla Penney, University of Cambridge (cp451 at cam.ac.uk)
Alissa Kotowski, McGill University (alissa.kotowski at mcgill.ca)
Chris Rollins, University of Leeds (j.c.rollins at leeds.ac.uk)