[CIG-ALL] Errata CIG IV: Showcase your involvement

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Wed Mar 3 09:39:09 PST 2021

Hi,

Thanks for all of those who have been submitting publications in support of CIG science. And kudos to all who have figured out the correct link.

The updated link to submit publications is:
	https://geodynamics.org/cig/news/publications-refbase/submit/ <https://geodynamics.org/cig/news/publications-refbase/submit/>

Looking forward to reading more about  your great research!

Best,
-Lorraine

Lorraine Hwang, Ph.D. - Director
Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics
UC Davis
530.752.3656
geodynamics.org