[CIG-ALL] cig-all mailing list DISCONTINUED

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jan 26 22:11:03 PST 2022

*** FINAL NOTiCE ***

After over a decade of operation, the cig-all mailing list is being discontinued.  This will be your FINAL EMAIL.

Your can still receive email updates from us by signing up for our forum:

1. Navigate to: community.geodynamics.org <http://community.geodynamics.org/>
2. Follow the instructions to create an account.
3. Login and select the ‘Categories’ button.
4. Select the Category ‘Announcements’.
5. Under your profile picture and next to the ‘+ New Topic’ button you will see a button with a bell. Click on this button to view notification options.  I recommend  selecting ‘Watching’ to receive news in your inbox as it is posted.

Our forum is public, so if you choose not to sign up, you can always check for Announcements manually. Look for our next newsletter in February.

If you have questions or need help with your account, please contact us at help at geodynamics.org