[CIG-CS] Re: Subversion server up for testing

cig-cs at geodynamics.org cig-cs
Thu Aug 4 08:08:00 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I have made some updates to the Subversion repository on
geodynamics.org.  For technical reasons, I have split up the
externally synced repositories (pythia and config) from the main
repository.  I have also added Exchanger, which is needed for CitcomS.
So there are now three repositories:

  svn://geodynamics.org/external/pythia
  svn://geodynamics.org/external/config
  svn://geodynamics.org/cig

Within the CIG repository, the structure is

  /cs
    /Exchanger
      /branches
      /trunk
  /mc
    /3D
      /CitcomS
        /branches
        /trunk
  /short
    /3D
      /lithomop
        /branches
        /trunk

Since pythia and config are just synced from the CACR CVS, no one has
write access to those repositories.  They also have no branch
information.

Otherwise, the username/password pairs are the same
(e.g. cig-short/cig-short).

We are thinking of making this a live repository in the near future,
so please let me know if you have any comments/questions/problems.

Cheers,
Walter Landry