[CIG-CS] cigma

Luis Armendariz luis at geodynamics.org
Thu Oct 16 17:00:04 PDT 2008

 Removed
The source is available from

    http://geodynamics.org/cig/software/packages/cs/cigma/

the link to the tar-ball release should work, so let me know
if it still gives you problems. Also, a more updated version
can be found on the subversion repository link further down.

The example benchmark datasets you might have referred to,
which weren't included in the release itself due to their
large size, are available here:

   http://geodynamics.org/cig/software/packages/cs/cigma/bmrsnog.h5
   http://geodynamics.org/cig/software/packages/cs/cigma/bmssnog.h5

Lastly, you can obtain more information on those particular
benchmark cases from

   http://geodynamics.org/cig/workinggroups/short/workarea/benchmarks

Don't hesitate to let me know if you encounter any other problems
when configuring and compiling Cigma.

Have a nice day!
--
Luis Armendariz