[CIG-CS] updating CIG buildbots to use Git

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Thu Apr 18 14:42:15 PDT 2013

Matt,

I thought it would be simple too, but it isn't. Here is the current
buildbot implementation for git:
https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/blob/master/master/buildbot/steps/source/git.py

Here is the current CIG source code. Note the differences among SVN,
Mercurial, and Git.

http://www.geodynamics.org/wsvn/cig/cs/buildbot/trunk/buildbot/steps/source.py?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

http://www.geodynamics.org/wsvn/cig/cs/buildbot/trunk/buildbot/repositories.py?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

Brad