[CIG-CS] Consulting a problem about the software, Exchanger-1.0.1

孟林 menglin09 at mails.ucas.ac.cn
Tue Aug 13 06:27:15 PDT 2013

Dear friends,
I encounter a problem about installing the software of Exchanger-1.0.1, as I want to use Citcoms to solve a mantle convection problem. My computer system is Ubuntu 12.04. I have installed Citcoms, and it could be used successfully. The error occurred in the configuring process. The error is "egg-flags.sh:file not found".
I'm looking forward to your reply, and I will be very grateful to you for your help.
Sincerely yours, Lin Meng