[CIG-LONG] a problem for Gale

jianwang jianwang at mail.igcas.ac.cn
Tue Jul 17 19:51:35 PDT 2007

Dear authors(Walter Landry, Luke Hodkinson and Susan Kientz),

Thank you for providing the softer Gale which is very useful to me. I am interested in the research the dynamics and kinematics  of China continent now.

I downloaded the softer Gale(version 1.2.1 for windows and linux) from CIG. When I tested the example files in windows and linux I found the files except extension.xml were in running normally. Attached pictures are the errors about running the extension.xml file. Would you like to tell me what's wrong and how to do with it?

Thank you again for your help and wish your reply.

  Best wishes,
 Jian Wang
  Institute of Geology & Geophysics
  Chinese Academy of Sciences