[CIG-LONG] GeoMod

Michael Gurnis gurnis at gps.caltech.edu
Mon Oct 8 10:34:21 PDT 2007

Dear Susanne,

I think that it's really terrific that you'll be organizing a
pre-conference  modeling workshop before the next GeoMod. This is very
important for our science. I would like to see both CIG participation as
well as participation from members of the US community. To facilitate such
participation, CIG is committed to supporting members of the US community
so that they can attend; we might not be able to support everyone, but
we'll try and come up with as much support as we can.

Mike