[CIG-LONG] Difficulties running Gale binaries

Mark Fleharty mark.fleharty at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:35:52 PST 2008

Hello,

I recently downloaded Gale for both LinuxAMD64, and Win32.  When I run
Gale it appears to run for the first 8 time-steps, and then dies.
It does this on both the linux machine, and the windows machine.

I've attached a copy of the stdout from Gale running on the Win32
machine in cygwin.
The errors I get on the linux machine are similar to the ones I get in
Windows.  Any idea on what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Mark

--
Mark Fleharty