[CIG-LONG] cig-long email list

Eunseo Choi echoi at ldeo.columbia.edu
Tue May 5 07:10:59 PDT 2009

Hi, Garrett

Here are my results.

- 151x45x6 elements.
- Run for 1000 time steps with an output frequency of 200.
- The time step was constant and 0.1 yr.

- Run on 6 cores out of 2 x (Intel Xeon QuadCore CPU E5405 at 2.00GHz).
    (I don't know the details of the speed of communication between cores).
- SNAC was compiled with gcc version 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-44)
   and optimized with the -O3 option.

- Time measured by the 'time' command: 45 min 06 sec.

Let me know if any critical piece of information is missing.

Eunseo