[CIG-LONG] model time output?

Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au
Wed May 6 16:05:22 PDT 2009

Garrett,

tou can output timestep
by adding <StgFEM_FrequentOutput> to the plugins list.
i.e.

  <list name="plugins">
    <param>Underworld_EulerDeform</param>
    <param>Underworld_VTKOutput</param>
    <param>StgFEM_FrequentOutput</param>
  </list>

and set the outputEvery to 1, to have the model time output at each step
  <param name="outputEvery">1</param>

You'll find in your output directory a new file named FrequentOutput.dat with the info you're looking for

#       Timestep            Time
               1               0
               2     2.38672e-15
               3     4.85893e-15
               4      7.5786e-15
               5     1.03584e-14

Cheers

Gilly
Dr Guillaume Duclaux
Structural Geologist/Modeller
CSIRO Exploration and Mining
Visiting address: 6G13, ARRC, 26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington, WA, 6151
Postal address: PO Box 1130, Bentley, Western Australia, 6102, Australia