[CIG-LONG] cig-long email list

Eunseo Choi echoi at ldeo.columbia.edu
Wed May 13 10:17:05 PDT 2009

Hi, Steve and Garrett

Since the issue at hand is performance, I agree with Garrett that we
don't have to solve exactly the same problem for now.

The use of variable grid size should be fine in this test if the total
problem size is kept constant.
The SNAC's input file I gave to Walter makes a regular grid.

Eunseo

--
Eunseo Choi

Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory