[CIG-LONG] 2008 Benchmarks files

Leonardo Cruz leocruz at stanford.edu
Thu May 28 12:39:22 PDT 2009

Hello,

Has anyone ran the benchmark 2008 input files in the version 1.4.1?
When I run them (i.e., geomod_2008_unstable.xml), it stops after 41 time steps due to non convergence error . See error below. I got similar errors with the other files.

Any ideas?

In func _Stokes_SLE_UzawaSolver_Solve: Reached maximum number of iterations 1000
without converging; absResidual = 6022.7, relResidual = 1170.4
build/StGermain/Base/IO/src/Journal.c:603: failed assertion `expression'
Abort trap

Thanks,

Leonardo Cruz
Postdoctoral Scholar
Dept. Geological and Environmental Sciences
450 Serra Mall
Braun Hall, Building 320
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-2115