[CIG-LONG] Gale: NonNewtonian viscosity

Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au
Fri Nov 6 15:36:01 PST 2009

Hi Walter,

please find the input file attached. Min and maxViscosity are commented. I ran this example on the win32 binary (v1.4.1)

Cheers

Gilly

Dr Guillaume Duclaux
Structural Geologist/Modeller
CSIRO Exploration and Mining
Visiting address: 6G13, ARRC, 26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington, Western Australia, 6151
Postal address: PO Box 1130, Bentley, Western Australia, 6102, Australia