[CIG-LONG] New version of Gale / suggestion

Lester Anderson lester_anderson1963 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 01:35:19 PDT 2010

Hi Walter

I was wondering when you think a new version of Gale (Windows) will be available, including the revised subduction example we discussed some while ago?

Would it be possible to show the examples (cookbook, geological) with much clearer annotation as to what each parameter is doing as sometimes it is not all that clear. Perhaps that is just because I am not used to reading XML!

One suggestion that might be useful to think about would be a GUI interface to generate the XML input code without having to manually do it; is this a feasible option?

Cheers

Lester