[CIG-LONG] StepFunction not found in register?

Mark Fleharty mark.fleharty at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 12:47:49 PDT 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to modify the yielding.xml file with some new parameters,
but I've run into an error that I'm not sure how to fix.

[fleharty at tecton ~]$ Underworld yielding.xml
Error- in _WallVC_ReadDictionary: While parsing definition of wallVC
"(null)" (applies to wall "bottom"), the cond. func. applied to
variable "vx" - "StepFunction" - wasn't found in the c.f. register.
(Available functions in the C.F. register are: )
Underworld: StgDomain/Utils/src/WallVC.c:224: _WallVC_ReadDictionary:
Assertion `0' failed.
Abort

Any ideas?  I've attached the xml file.

Thanks,