[CIG-LONG] Low viscosity material around dike

Taichi SATO taichix at aori.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Tue May 4 01:36:08 PDT 2010

Dear Walter,

Thank you very much!
I think the value of power law constant "A" depends on material such as
wet basalt and dry olivine.
Which material do you assume by using the value, A = 1.0E-16?

I can not still resolve the problem about the dike region.
Although I am trying to resolve this problem, please give me some ideas.

Sincerely,

Taichi