[CIG-LONG] Low viscosity material around dike

Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au
Thu May 6 14:07:35 PDT 2010

Folks,

I'm currently out of office and I didn't bring my scaling scripts with me... The NewNewtonian rheology in Gale implies some scaling (in order to obtain an effective viscosity of the order of one), you can't directly use values from the literature.

I'll detail the scaling for each parameter in the NonNewtoninan constitutive law as soon as I can acces my machine.

Cheers

Gilly

Dr Guillaume Duclaux
Visiting address: ARRC, 26 Dick Perry Av., Kensington WA 6151
Postal address: PO Box 1130, Bentley WA 6102, Australia