[CIG-LONG] Low viscosity material around dike

Taichi SATO taichix at aori.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sun May 9 20:07:33 PDT 2010

Dear Walter and Guillaume,

Thank you very much and I am sorry I cannot response quickly.

Guillaume,
I could understand the scaling law of the NonNewtonian in Gale and can
use values from the papers. Thanks a lot!

Walter,
I submerged the dike 1000 and 2000 m deep from the surface,  but after
several time steps proceed, the dike hill appears.

Sincerely,

Taichi