[CIG-LONG] CIG-LONG Digest, Vol 48, Issue 5

Patrice Rey patrice.rey at me.com
Thu Nov 11 11:56:06 PST 2010

Hi Walter,

We have tested the diffusivity in Gale's repository version.  It works fine, and solves also the timestep problem.

Thanks  a lot for your prompt action to solve this matter, and thanks those who contributed to track down this bug (Nicolas Riel, Laetitia Le Pourhiet in particular).

Cheers

Patrice

>   1. Re: Diffusivity problem in Gale (Walter Landry)

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 18:25:39 -0800 (PST)
> From: Walter Landry <walter at geodynamics.org>
> Subject: Re: [CIG-LONG] Diffusivity problem in Gale
> To: nicolas.riel at free.fr
> Cc: cig-long at geodynamics.org
>
> Walter Landry <walter at geodynamics.org> wrote:
>> I have fixed the problem.
>
> Also, please let me know if this works for you.  This is a serious bug
> and I should make a new release right away if this fixes it.
>
> Cheers,
> Walter Landry
> walter at geodynamics.org

Associate Professor Patrice F. Rey