[CIG-LONG] Gale 1.6.1

Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au
Sun Nov 14 00:16:51 PST 2010

The binary seems to work fine.
I tested it with 2 cookbook example and one file of mine. The code executes just fine. Thanks for the fix Walter!
I'll try to check out the source and recompile too. I let you know how it goes.

Cheers

Gilly

Dr Guillaume Duclaux
Visiting address: ARRC, 26 Dick Perry Av., Kensington WA 6151
Postal address: PO Box 1130, Bentley WA 6102, Australia