[CIG-LONG] CIG-LONG Digest, Vol 47, Issue 1

Nicolas RIEL nicolas.riel at free.fr
Wed Oct 13 15:06:57 PDT 2010

Hi everyone !
I'm actually working on a very simple model. I'm trying to simulate thermal
conductivity in a two layers system with high temperature at the bottom.
However I noticed that thermal conductivty (Diffusity term in Gale) seems to
need a model thickness scaled to 1, to work properly.
If I do not scale the maxX, maxY to a value of 1 the temperature profile
becomes totally unlikely with development of small unrealistic horizontal
gradient of temperature (With temperature decreasing to values below 273K !)

Do you have any ideas about that ?

Cheers

Nicolas Riel