[CIG-LONG] Heat Flux BC and time dependent BC

Edie Miglio edie.miglio at polimi.it
Fri Apr 15 05:49:30 PDT 2011

Dear CIG,
   I am using Gale and I would like to know if it is possible to
impose a heat flux boundary condition when solving for the
temperature. Moreover is it possible to use a stationary
temperature equation ?
   When solving the coupled problem (Stokes-temperature) is it
possible to assign a time-dependent boundary condition for the
velocity ?
   Finally I have found that using the binary version I have some
problem in imposing two different boundary conditions read from
file: the code uses in both cases the BC read from File1. I have
compiled the version obtained using the repository and everything
works.
   Regards
     Edie

Edie Miglio
MOX, Dept. of Mathematics "F. Brioschi"
Politecnico di Milano
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, 32, 20133 Milano, Italy
tel: +39-02-23994600, fax: +39-02-23994606,
mailto: edie.miglio at polimi.it