[CIG-LONG] Behavior without initial temperature conditions?

Brian Wilson bjwilson83 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 16:40:04 PST 2011

Hi all,

Ok it appears that GALE does set the temperature to 0 if you don't
specify an initial temperature. For some reason it wasn't doing this
the other day but now when I run it without initial conditions it
gives me an error in the nonNewtonian rheology because T cannot be 0.

However, when I tried removing the Stokes equations the code simply
crashed with a memory error, and when I ran it with vx=0 the nonlinear
iterations did not converge for the first time step.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brian