[CIG-LONG] GALE script problems

davide d'amato d.damato at unich.it
Wed Apr 3 08:22:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm Davide D'Amato, an italian Ph.D. student.
I'm using your program GALE to modelling the deformation fields of a fault system located in the mt. Etna.
I'm starting to write a elementary script for my model. But I have some problems with the velocities field.
I'm trying to modeling two box, in one of it I applied a velocity using a fixed box boundary. The problem is that all the boundary moving and not just the upper box.
(I attached the script file to a better understanding of the problem)
Can you help me to understand where is the fault writing the script? I'm using the GALE guide but I could not able to make it.
Sorry for the trouble and thank you very much in advance.

regards,

davide

Davide D'amato
DiSPUTer
University of Studies "G. d'Annunzio" Chieti - Pescara
Campus of Madonna delle Piane
Via dei Vestini, 30 - 66013 Chieti Scalo Italy
Tel  +39-(0)871-3556518
Fax  +39-(0)871-3556454
e-mail: d.damato at unich.it
skype: davide..11