[CIG-LONG] new install

Matty Mookerjee matty.mookerjee at sonoma.edu
Mon Feb 4 13:02:36 PST 2013

Hi all,

Sorry for filling up all of your e-mail boxes with this lengthy exchanges.  I'm sure that Zurab is not the only one who was a bit annoyed.  I'm sure we've all been annoyed by this sort of thing before.

Unfortunately, since there is no other venue for this, I am going to continue this exchange until I have Gale successfully installed on this laptop.

I do hope, like Patrice and Mark have suggested, that this exchange will be useful to someone down the line (or even currently).

I'd also like to thank Walter again for volunteering his time to this forum.  I really appreciate the time and effort that you continue to put into Gale.

Take care everyone.

Matty