[CIG-LONG] new install

Matty Mookerjee matty.mookerjee at sonoma.edu
Mon Feb 4 13:48:03 PST 2013

I am running Ubuntu 12.04.

Thanks for the help.

Matty

-----Original Message-----
From: cig-long-bounces at geodynamics.org [mailto:cig-long-bounces at geodynamics.org] On Behalf Of Zurab Chemia
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 1:34 PM
To: cig-long at geodynamics.org
Subject: Re: [CIG-LONG] new install

Dear Matty,

If you send me details of your OS, i will try to build rpm/deb packages for you so that you don waist your time on installation process.

I guess you want to start using Gale as soon as possible.

I hope Walter can also help us. ones we figure out your problem we can post it here or eliminate problem in distribution.

Zurab.