[CIG-LONG] Gale 2.0.1 install problem with PETSc

feng lin rimbong at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 01:42:22 PST 2013

Thanks everyone,

All of your help are very useful for me!!
I've successfully compiled Gale.

My problems is: I finally figured out that when I added
-download-f-blas-lapack, blas/lapack is compiled by mpichf90.
Then when I was compiling Gale, there's something missed in the fortran. I
still have no idea where the library are.

So I recompiled the blas/lapack with gfortran.
and then everything works .

Best,
Feng Lin