[CIG-LONG] Density file

Nicolas.Riel a.nicolas.riel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 15:52:25 PST 2013

Ok thank you for the answer Walter,

However, is there a simple way to copy the function of boundary conditions
(with file import)  and to apply it for the densityEquation ?

I already looked at this some times ago, but it look kind of complicated to
me !

Nicolas

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:11 PM, Walter Landry <wlandry at caltech.edu> wrote:

> "Nicolas.Riel" <a.nicolas.riel at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi every one,
> >
> > I'm wondering if we can use a density file for material as function of
> > Pressure and Temperature and how ?
> >
> > Do I have to use the function "densityEquation"  and as for boundary
> > conditions refer to a file ?
>
> File input for density is not implemented.  You could approximate it
> with a very, very, very long equation.  That may or may not be
> feasible depending on how many entries your file has.
>
> Cheers,
> Walter Landry
> wlandry at caltech.edu

Nicolas RIEL
PhD
Institut des Sciences de la Terre
(ISTerre-UMR CNRS/UJF 5275) Maison des Géosciences
1381, Rue de la Piscine
38400 - Saint Martin d'Hères

http://nicolas.riel.free.fr
Mob. : 33.(0)6.65.58.97.99