[CIG-LONG] Gale 2.0.1 install problem with PETSc

feng lin rimbong at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 09:35:11 PST 2013

Eunseo,

I modified the config.cfg file and re-built Gale.

I added 'fblas' 'flapack' into the LIBS
and added '/path/to/blas' '/path/to/lapack' in to LIBPATH

after I rebuilt(./scons) the Gale, I got another error, which came with
more undefined reference.
I think possibly I still missed some lib file. But I have no idea what I
missed.

File attached is the error I got, and the config.cfg

Best,
--Feng Lin