[CIG-LONG] Gale 2.0.1 install problem with PETSc

feng lin rimbong at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:17:42 PST 2013

Walter,

I put fblas after flapack, but still the same problem

they are like :
undefined reference to `for_write_seq_fmt'
undefined reference to `for_write_seq_fmt_xmit'
undefined reference to `for_concat'

undefined reference to `idamax_'
undefined reference to `drot_'
undefined reference to `dtrmm_'

It seems they should be in  f-blas-lapack.
I really don't know which package I missed.

--Feng Lin