[CIG-LONG] new install

Matty matty.mookerjee at sonoma.edu
Wed Jan 30 14:19:18 PST 2013

Luke,

Thank you for the reply.  I recompiled petsc so that I can be sure about
the definitions for petsc-dir and petsc-arch.  Here they are:

   PETSC_ARCH: arch-linux2-c-debug
   PETSC_DIR: /home/matty/Programs/Petsc/petsc-3.2-p7 so that I knew

So I ran:

./configure.sh --petsc-dir=/home/matty/Programs/Petsc/petsc-3.2-p7
--petsc-arch=arch-linux2-c-debug

This did not work, i.e., it did not recognize PETSc.

Any more advice would be greatly appreciated.

Matty