[CIG-LONG] GALE - topography problems

davide d'amato d.damato at unich.it
Mon May 27 02:12:18 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm writing tho ask your help for a problem.
I'm using GALe to modelling a simple box with a topography on the top.
I found some problems to write it.
Using the cookbook "extension3D" I add

"surfaceAdaptor":

in my file to start modelling the topography adding a simple plane with a E dipping.
I don't understand very well why don't run the code. I try to change parameters in the test.topo with my topography data and with the default data.
some time the code run, the bottom is ok but not the top. Sometimes the code don't run.

I attach the script (pippo_topo_try.json).
Can you help me to find where is the mistake.

tahnk you

davide

Davide D'amato
DiSPUTer
University of Studies "G. d'Annunzio" Chieti - Pescara
Campus of Madonna delle Piane
Via dei Vestini, 30 - 66013 Chieti Scalo Italy
Tel  +39-(0)871-3556518
Fax  +39-(0)871-3556454
e-mail: d.damato at unich.it
skype: davide..11