[CIG-LONG] Tracers

Leonardo Cruz leocruz at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 19 08:26:10 PDT 2013

It seems that the problem was over partitioning. We were using two nodes with 8 cores each. Increasing the resolution or decreasing the number of cores solved the problem.
On a related issue, is there a maximum number of tracer particles that you can add to the input file? I seem to be hitting a wall after 40 particles.
Thanks!
Leonardo